If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- We have a new cat in the house. His name is Manny Pacquimeow. My daughter wants to call him Sir Manny Pacquimeows A Lot.
- He hasn’t really adjusted yet. He wants to be loved and then immediately claw our faces off.
- I’m taking Manny to get neutered this week. Hopefully, it will help with the aggression.
- I’m not sure how to get him into the cat carrier without getting scratched. Manny Pacquimeow is a fighter.
- The kids and I went to the Humane Society yesterday to get a voucher to use at the veterinary appointment. They let us go into the rooms and pet all of the cats. I think between the four of us we fell in love with about twenty cats.
- Honestly, I almost left with one named Peanut Butter. He smiled at me. How can anyone resist a smiling cat?
- H0wever, I had to leave without Peanut Butter because Manny Pacquimeow is not ready for company.
- Let’s keep our fingers crossed that going back to get Peanut Butter will be possible soon.
- Hopefully, Manny Pacquimeow will recover will from his procedure and be a happier cat.
If we were having coffee, I would be so glad to see you because it has been especially lonely around here. I hope that all of you are doing well.
Unfortunately, our kitty, Lilyrose, passed away. Somehow she got out of the house. She made it several blocks before she was hit by a car. My oldest daughter saw her laying on the sidewalk. Then Lucas brought her body back home.
We had a funeral for her on Thursday morning. My youngest daughter visits her every morning before school and then again when she gets home. It’s very sweet how she asks Lilyrose to protect all of the animals.
Although Lilyrose was with us for a short time, she was the most loved kitty in the world. I remember the first time I made coffee after she came to stay. She was extremely curious about the coffeemaker and the interesting noise that it made.
I will miss her trying to help with the dishes and trying to catch the cursor while I was writing blog posts. Her favorite show was the pointer finger on Netflix. There was a toy horse that she also loved or hated. It was hard to tell.
Lilyrose was also a fan of the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. Don’t judge. It’s very can be very addictive. She resembles the cat in the game.
She loved popcorn and cheese. She had a baby blue color because I thought I would have time to buy her a pink one. Our time with her was too short.
Find more Weekend Coffee Share posts here:
$370 – farfetch.com
$43 – theiconic.com.au
$44 – asos.com
$1,365 – farfetch.com
$25 – oliverbonas.com
$20 – liberty.co.uk