If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- We have a new cat in the house. His name is Manny Pacquimeow. My daughter wants to call him Sir Manny Pacquimeows A Lot.
- He hasn’t really adjusted yet. He wants to be loved and then immediately claw our faces off.
- I’m taking Manny to get neutered this week. Hopefully, it will help with the aggression.
- I’m not sure how to get him into the cat carrier without getting scratched. Manny Pacquimeow is a fighter.
- The kids and I went to the Humane Society yesterday to get a voucher to use at the veterinary appointment. They let us go into the rooms and pet all of the cats. I think between the four of us we fell in love with about twenty cats.
- Honestly, I almost left with one named Peanut Butter. He smiled at me. How can anyone resist a smiling cat?
- H0wever, I had to leave without Peanut Butter because Manny Pacquimeow is not ready for company.
- Let’s keep our fingers crossed that going back to get Peanut Butter will be possible soon.
- Hopefully, Manny Pacquimeow will recover will from his procedure and be a happier cat.