I have made too many mistakes to list. Once I took Nyquil during the day and proceeded to sleep all day. Then I was awake when I should have been sleeping.
Some of my major mistakes stem from making the mistake of dating the same guy twice. Everyone should remember that an ex is an ex for a reason. Although loneliness is terrible, so is the second round of a toxic relationship. I wish that I had worked on different things that could cure loneliness.
Here are some ideas for fighting loneliness:
1. Take a yoga class.
2. Visit more open-mic nights.
3. Get off of the computer and meet real people – even if it’s for an hour. It counts if you use the computer to set up a meeting time.
4. Volunteer for any local or national organization (i.e. Habitat for Humanity)
5. Birdwatching is the cool thing to do. There are rules. For example, do not scare the birds away by laughing too loud. The birdwatchers really frown upon things like that. Trust me.
6. Embrace your alone time by writing – music, poetry, blog entries, etc. Art and photography are also great solo activities.
7. Road trip!! Exploring different locations is one of my favorite things. Hey, Dora the Explorer is hardly ever lonely. And her best friend is a monkey. How awesome is that? 😉
Loneliness can be turned into something productive. Don’t panic! It will not last forever.
These are wonderful idea to turn into something productive.
Thanks! Thanks for visiting & commenting also. 🙂
You’re welcome 🙂 And thank you!