Shaun from “Looking for reasoning to a Complicated World,” nominated me for my first Blog of the Year Award. I will be dancing around singing showtunes for the rest of the week. “Defying Gravity” will be at the top of the list.
🙂 Thank you so much Shaun. Everyone should visit his blog at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com.
1. Select the blog (s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog (s) you have chosen. There are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required. Present the blog (2) with their award.
3. Let the blogs(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. ( Please don’t alter the instructions or the badges. )
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog of the Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page.Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of this award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award and then proudly display the award on your blog. and start collecting stars!
Nominees: All very interesting blogs. Check them out! Kudos to all!