1. Moshing. It’s ok to bond with people and get off of your cell phone.
2. Loyalty. Heavy Metal fans are loyal to the bands that they like. Intensely loyal.
3. Not all Heavy Metal bands are scary in real life. Except maybe Danzig. He scares me a little bit.
4. Different strokes for different folks. If you tune your guitar lower, you can be more metal. The boyfriend says tune down to D or C for a heavier sound. Apparently, you can go lower than that too.
5. Black is the new black. Seriously, black is classic. Black =metal.
Very true! 🙂
Heavy metal isn’t scary at all, look at me! 😉
lol. See, you’re not scary. 🙂 Metal fans are usually nice.
That they are! 🙂
So does that mean you are a heavy metal fan? 😀
Yes, except for getting in the mosh pit. I want to do it and then I get weird about personal space. 😉
I like my metal with a little bit of pop these days, but black will always be the new black – thank goodness. Took the kids to see KISS for their first concert – free theater, great music, old guys, old gals, entire families, grown men in their fave member’s ‘costume’, pyrotechnics and black concert tees!
That sounds awesome!! 🙂 Good for you guys!! My boyfriend can’t believe I haven’t seen KISS.