Introduce us to 5 blogs you read on the regular, and tell us why!
There are several blogs that I read on a regular basis. I’m listing five in this post but I have more listed on my blogroll. Everyone should have a blogroll with their favorite blogs. Seriously, I use it when I am too lazy to look up someone’s blog but I still want to visit. Or if I can’t remember the name of the blog, which has happened I’m sad to say.
1. We Geek Girls. http://wegeekgirls.com/ They have a lot of fun and interesting stuff on comic books, movies and just about anything related to fangirl (or fanperson) stuff. Also, they are very friendly people.
2. Donna at http://yadadarcyyada.com/ She also writes about movies and television. Very funny lady.
3. Not a Punk Rocker. She has various cool things on her blog. Always entertaining. http://notapunkrocker.wordpress.com/
4. That Montreal Girl. I feel like she has been with me or I’ve been with her since I started blogging. She does quite a few photo challenges. Her photographs are beautiful and sometimes funny – in a good way. I still don’t know her first name but that’s cool. http://thatmontrealgirl.wordpress.com/
5. Gene and company at Sourcerer. http://sourcererblog.wordpress.com/ The people at this blog have been great friends to have around the blog. They write a post on Fridays called Feminist Fridays. I started following them because they have many comic book posts but they aren’t limited to just one topic. If you want to read about the Feminist Friday section, here is a link: http://sourcererblog.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/photo-week-feminist-friday-regrouping-comics-and-other-updates/
I’ll give them a look!
I love Donna, and enjoy Not A Punk Rocker – but I’ll have to check out the others!
Reblogged this on yadadarcyyada and commented:
Wow, so pleased to be included in this list, thank you Holley!
I don’t know when I found your blog but I’m sure glad I did. 🙂 http://chasingdestino.com
And I also follow the others on the list. Cool.