If we were having coffee today, I would tell you
- to pour me two cups please. Cream, sugar and Tylenol. Stat.
- that I went out to hear my friends in the band Russett Burbank play their last show after 14 years. I worked until midnight and still went to the show. It seemed like the thing to do. Loyalty and all of that.
- I saw so many people that I haven’t seen in quite awhile. Some only a few months. Others a whole year. My friend, Pam, and I planned to do better on getting together. I hope that we both remember.
- After seeing so many drunk chicks, I remember why I don’t drink to excess. I’ll be praying for you today drunk chicks.
- It’s supposed to snow so I’m going to go stock up on coffee and toilet paper. It also seems like the thing to do.
- I took a bunch of pictures. I’m pretty sure that Jesus was in the mosh pit.