If we were having coffee, I would tell you . . .
- I need an extra cup today. I need it so I can motivate myself to motivate my children.
- Hopefully, we’ll find a decent nature trail.
- I won’t be able to wear anything fancy like the things you find on Polyvore.
- I’ve been journaling. Maybe it will help with my case of the bitchies.
- Last week, Eva and I went on the bike trail. It was pretty nice. I also realized that I need a bike rack. It takes a lot of energy to put the bikes in the back of a minivan.
- I’m like the rest of the you and watching Hurricane Irma. Hope that everyone stays safe!
What can’t I live without?
Caffeine. I have to have it every day.
Since I am prone to getting kidney stones, I have to stay away from dark pop. ( I miss you so much Dr. Pepper that I almost can’t stand it. Why must they keep us separated?!?! Oh right, kidney stones.)
I have spent the better part of the year trying to have caffeine without repercussions. It’s been working so far. I drink the blue Mountain Dew, coffee and sweet tea when I need to stay awake. During the rest of the time, I drink water and Powerade.
I can’t stay awake without caffeine. It’s a delicious addiction.
If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I’m still working. Sleep. Work. I feel like the Dunkin Donuts guy. Except that I do things like paint my nails and feed the kids. All while half asleep.
- I need to go buy an apron for work. Plus, some fabric paint so I can write Rage Against the Machine on it. Or “I am Machine. I never sleep.” It’s a toss up.
- I’ve been working on a band interview. Since I woke up at 2 a.m., I might finish it today.
- My mom’s cat meows all of the time. I woke it up from a nap at 4 a.m. No regrets. He was interuppting “Magic Mike:XXL.” Bad kitty.
- My kids have been saying, “You’ve cat to be kidding me right meow.”
- Lucas and I watched “Straight Outta Compton.” We do not want to do business with Suge Knight. What is wrong with people? Why did people want him to be their partner?
- We realized he was 13 in 1993. I was 18. He was jailbait back then. I dodged a bullet because we didn’t know each other.
- The rest of the day will be spent listening to meowing and cat jokes.</li
- What are you doing?
If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I should totally be sleeping right now. Someone didn’t take their melatonin today. That stuff works.
- While at work, I think about weird things like challenging my boyfriend to a thumb wrestling contest. He would totally win but I would lose less than I would have a month ago. If I didn’t have a strong grip before, I do now. Thanks for that buffers.
- My mom told someone that I spray paint cars. It sounds illegal. Thanks for the street cred mom.
- On the plus side, I’m got more money than Kanye. hahahaha. I know, probably not in reality. Kanye is more of a jerk now that he’s poor. Who knew that was even possible?
- My youngest let me dress her up for a photo shoot. Someday soon she won’t let me take pictures of her. So I have to do it before she runs screaming from the room when I get the camera out.
- I would like to change the sign at work to say “Zero Fcks given.” Now it says something about zero and teamwork and something else positive.
- If I have flipped you off this week at around 7 a.m., I’m not sorry. Quit tailgating me jerk. I’m not a violent person but I would like to shoot your tires out. This is also why I don’t have a gun. Just looking out for your tires and personal well-being. You’re welcome.
- If I flipped you off in the drop off lane at school, also not sorry. Quit parking in the driving lane . . . just quit.
How was your week? Hopefully, you’re sleeping well.
P.S. I just looked up the side effects of melatonin. Irritability. No kidding. . . . Imagine if I didn’t sleep. Oh wait. I don’t always. I’ve been up for almost 24 hours. . . .
If we were having coffee, I would tell you . . .
– It’s the 7th anniversary with the boyfriend. He bought me some rum. I bought him bacon. It’s probably why we have made it this long.
-The pipes froze. Again.
This is what it looked like at sunrise today.
– I’m still working midnights. I will probably never love my job. It’s a means to an end.
– I may have farted in someone’s general direction. She has really bad body odor and attention-seeking behavior. There could be a connection. Anyway, I did not feel bad about the gas. I’m just trying to survive the body odor and the fact that i have to wear an ugly apron and safety goggles.
-If the pipes don’t unfreeze, I will also have an issue with body odor. Not to mention the gas issue.
-I bought some Dunkin Donuts coffee creamer. Caramel. Mmmm. Hoping it’s good.
-My mom is back from vacation. There will be a trip to see her soon.
-What are you doing!?
Check out more Weekend Coffee Share posts at Part-Time Monster’s link-up.
I’m preparing for Christmas shopping with the youngest. I may need two cups. Good vibes appreciated! 🙂