Coffee and ice cream
Tag Archives: coffee
What can’t I live without?
Caffeine. I have to have it every day.
Since I am prone to getting kidney stones, I have to stay away from dark pop. ( I miss you so much Dr. Pepper that I almost can’t stand it. Why must they keep us separated?!?! Oh right, kidney stones.)
I have spent the better part of the year trying to have caffeine without repercussions. It’s been working so far. I drink the blue Mountain Dew, coffee and sweet tea when I need to stay awake. During the rest of the time, I drink water and Powerade.
I can’t stay awake without caffeine. It’s a delicious addiction.
If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I’m still working. Sleep. Work. I feel like the Dunkin Donuts guy. Except that I do things like paint my nails and feed the kids. All while half asleep.
- I need to go buy an apron for work. Plus, some fabric paint so I can write Rage Against the Machine on it. Or “I am Machine. I never sleep.” It’s a toss up.
- I’ve been working on a band interview. Since I woke up at 2 a.m., I might finish it today.
- My mom’s cat meows all of the time. I woke it up from a nap at 4 a.m. No regrets. He was interuppting “Magic Mike:XXL.” Bad kitty.
- My kids have been saying, “You’ve cat to be kidding me right meow.”
- Lucas and I watched “Straight Outta Compton.” We do not want to do business with Suge Knight. What is wrong with people? Why did people want him to be their partner?
- We realized he was 13 in 1993. I was 18. He was jailbait back then. I dodged a bullet because we didn’t know each other.
- The rest of the day will be spent listening to meowing and cat jokes.</li
- What are you doing?
If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I should totally be sleeping right now. Someone didn’t take their melatonin today. That stuff works.
- While at work, I think about weird things like challenging my boyfriend to a thumb wrestling contest. He would totally win but I would lose less than I would have a month ago. If I didn’t have a strong grip before, I do now. Thanks for that buffers.
- My mom told someone that I spray paint cars. It sounds illegal. Thanks for the street cred mom.
- On the plus side, I’m got more money than Kanye. hahahaha. I know, probably not in reality. Kanye is more of a jerk now that he’s poor. Who knew that was even possible?
- My youngest let me dress her up for a photo shoot. Someday soon she won’t let me take pictures of her. So I have to do it before she runs screaming from the room when I get the camera out.
- I would like to change the sign at work to say “Zero Fcks given.” Now it says something about zero and teamwork and something else positive.
- If I have flipped you off this week at around 7 a.m., I’m not sorry. Quit tailgating me jerk. I’m not a violent person but I would like to shoot your tires out. This is also why I don’t have a gun. Just looking out for your tires and personal well-being. You’re welcome.
- If I flipped you off in the drop off lane at school, also not sorry. Quit parking in the driving lane . . . just quit.
How was your week? Hopefully, you’re sleeping well.
P.S. I just looked up the side effects of melatonin. Irritability. No kidding. . . . Imagine if I didn’t sleep. Oh wait. I don’t always. I’ve been up for almost 24 hours. . . .
If we were having coffee, I would tell you . . .
– It’s the 7th anniversary with the boyfriend. He bought me some rum. I bought him bacon. It’s probably why we have made it this long.
-The pipes froze. Again.
This is what it looked like at sunrise today.
– I’m still working midnights. I will probably never love my job. It’s a means to an end.
– I may have farted in someone’s general direction. She has really bad body odor and attention-seeking behavior. There could be a connection. Anyway, I did not feel bad about the gas. I’m just trying to survive the body odor and the fact that i have to wear an ugly apron and safety goggles.
-If the pipes don’t unfreeze, I will also have an issue with body odor. Not to mention the gas issue.
-I bought some Dunkin Donuts coffee creamer. Caramel. Mmmm. Hoping it’s good.
-My mom is back from vacation. There will be a trip to see her soon.
-What are you doing!?
Check out more Weekend Coffee Share posts at Part-Time Monster’s link-up.
I’m preparing for Christmas shopping with the youngest. I may need two cups. Good vibes appreciated! 🙂
If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- That I’m thirsty for booze and coffee and a sense of accomplishment.
- I’m still blogging away over here. Trying to make something out of nothing. Did you know that millions of people have blogs? Millions of bloggers.
- So I did re-learn the lesson about how important it is to share posts of fellow bloggers. That’s how things go viral. Don’t forget to share posts – my posts, your bloggy friends posts, awesome posts that you love. All of that should be shared. Thanks for the reminder Helene in Between!
- Every few months, I redo my Triberr profile. Apparently I have not done it in quite some time because my feed was stalled. I get a lot of shares on Twitter from authors of erotica.
- I tried some Sugarlands Shine, the cinnamon flavor. It has the picture of some guy named Tickle. My erotica author friends might appreciate Tickle or the hot cinnamon booze. Emphasis on hot and Tickle. My other friends would like the fact that it’s 70 proof. Emphasis on booze.
- I drank some of the moonshine. I could barely finish my glass because I felt very boozy. I finished it because I’m not a quitter.