If we were having coffee, I would
- ask how the kids or pets are. Kids aren’t for everyone. I understand completely.
- tell you that I now have 3 different types of creamer in the refrigerator. It might be excessive.
- tell you that I was published on Huffington Post. I feel like I haven’t let my mother or grandparents down after all.
- tell you that I have another interview with a band on Wednesday. Just between you and me, it’s pretty cool.
- my blog post about going to BlogHer or Type-A conference was really successful. I think I have made several new bloggy friends just from one post. Also, I was invited to check out a new blog Facebook group. Cool stuff.
- I’m not really as conceited as this mug makes me look. It’s still awesome. 🙂 I think I could make it with my Sharpies.
- mention that I need a new pair of contacts. I guess they really do need to go in a contact lens container made for contacts. Oooopsy Daisy. Don’t put contacts in the lids of medicine bottles. Just sayin’.
- hope that I see you guys for coffee next week! It’s good to have friends, especially bloggy friends.