If we were having coffee, I would
- Tell you how glad I am to see you. Also, I would apologize for not getting a haircut. I’m starting to look like an extra in “The Hobbit.” More like an orc or a hobbit – less like an elf. Hoping that more coffee will help motivate me.
- Mention that we did watch “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.”
- Laugh about how my mom has not watched any movies like “The Hobbit.” The conversation went something like this. Mom: what are those tall creatures? Are they elves? Me: Yes. They are elves.
- Apparently, she didn’t appreciate the movie. My kids woke her up so she would quit snoring louder than the orcs.
- Tell you about my college friends blog. We talked about all types of blog issues. He does not appreciate “The Hobbit.” However, he knows all there us to know about “It’s a Wonderful Life.” His blog is here on Blogger.
- Mention that I need this mug in a serious way.
- Brag a little that I have two lists for the A to Z Challenge. Two different themes. Awesomeness!
- Tell you that I signed up for the Great Villain Blogathon 2015. More info here