If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is having their induction ceremony today, April 18. It’s so close to where I live. Yet, so far away. Joan Jett is sooo close right now.
- I’m not going to the ceremony.
- I need to rearrange my life so I can go to things – not just rock concerts. There are a lot of things that I’ve missed because work is . . . well, work is ridiculous and not what I want to do. I want to go do things.
- In honor of rock and roll and coffee, I found some “mug” shots. Pun intended. Almost every rock star has a mug shot.Janis Joplin’s is my favorite. David Bowie might have the most beautiful one.
- Here is my mug. It’s a little better than my real mug shot. Let’s hope that never surfaces. I feel like Roseanne Roseannadanna but with a better wardrobe. My hair is insane. Insane
- Still over here working on my A to Z Challenge. Somehow I had overlooked the letter R.
- Also, busy with writing interviews and tracking down decent bands.
- Now I have to go out in public with my crazy hair. My hat is missing again.
- What have you guys been up to?