If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- that the job scene is promising. I’ll know more by next weekend. I’m very hopeful that by next month, I’ll be Marian the Librarian.
- I’ve started a book. It could be good or it could suck. I’m working towards good stuff.
- I’m still working on a few interviews. That reminds me that I have to think of more questions.
- that Lucas & I went to the movie premiere of “Gore Orphanage.” It was fun. I will post more about it later.
- While we were at the theater, we met Jackie Mayer. She was Miss America 1963. She is also from Sandusky, Ohio. On a side note, she is a stroke survivor and does a lot of good things to help other stroke survivors. I saw her speak when I was at Girls State . . . a long time ago.
Can you believe that we didn’t go to the after-party? We did not. We were starving and didn’t think our chances of getting food was very good. So we went somewhere else where our luck with getting the right food was pretty bad. They served me his super spicy chicken We didn’t know until after I send the super spicy chicken back. I don’t like having the allergic reaction thing happen in public. It’s kind of embarrassing. And you know, the whole not being able to breathe for a minute is no fun.
- The waiter wanted to blame me but my boyfriend was like “Dude, you gave us the wrong plates.” The waiter didn’t listen and still tried to reprimand me. He probably didn’t think I was the one doing the tipping. He is sooo lucky because Lucas would not have tipped him.
- He also gave Lucas the wrong beer. We didn’t let it go to waste. I drank half of it. It was a really, really dark beer that I would order. Lucas likes those hoppy IPA beers.
- Anyway, that is all I have for now. I have to go work on something. There’s so much to do. Napping might be #1 thing on the to-do list today. Then question brainstorming.
P.S. The newest Black & White Photo Challenge is Chaos. So if you’re interested in taking some chaotic black and white photos, you can link up here!