If we were having coffee, I would tell you
1. I’m a dirty old lady. I may even hang pictures on my wall in honor of being a dirty old lady.
2. We have moved. I get to clean up after people with this vacuum. It’s so shiny.
3. Dirty jokes are everywhere. I need to go buy more beer to get a picture of that one sign. This is why I get the evil eye from people. Always holding up the line with picture taking.
4. I took a shower and put on clean underwear before the hospital selfie. So fresh and so clean.
I did not take a picture of me crying after throwing up at my mom’s house. Twice. I clean up such messes there so my mom doesn’t have to. She trained me well. 🙂
5. I’m late with this blog because
Kidney stones are dirty, evil, tiny nuisances. No pictures of the worst pain – aside from being in labor.
Hope you’re all doing well! I have so much blogging to do and sketchy WiFi.