If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I don’t know what the title means either except that Gwen Stefani, coffee and radio are on my brain.
- I wanted to see No Doubt in concert. It hasn’t happened yet. I feel like the concert season was too short this year. It’s me, not them.
- Gwen Stefani doesn’t look happy in this photo. I’d be ticked if I had no one showed up for this picnic too. There’s a chandelier and no company. Gwen Stefani has been one of my favorites for a long time.
- I also feel disenchanted this week with posting stuff other places. I probably look pouty. I might be pouting. It would be nice if people told me why they take down my articles. If I did something wrong, I would like to know what so I don’t do it again.
- Today, I have quit pouting. I wrote two articles that have potential.
- Although I have reservations about my own voice, I think that I will be doing live phone interviews on BlogTalkRadio. I wish that my voice sounded more like Brenda Vaccaro rather than a drunk Minnie Mouse. Maybe it’s time to start drinking again.
- I haven’t had alcohol for a month. Not on purpose per se. I’m not trying to quit. I’ve just been driving a lot and was on prescription meds for a week. It’s always bad to mix booze and pills.
- This is the link to my blog radio page. There’s nothing on it yet. Soon, I hope.