If we were having coffee, I would tell you that I did stuff that I was proud of this week. What have you guys been up to? What are you guys proud of this week?
Here’s a list of good stuff:
- Got the kid to school on time all week.
- I didn’t flip off anyone in the pick-up line . . . yet. It’s only a matter of time.
- I made it on time to the dr’s appointment, even though it was hailing and a torrential downfall. I heard that on the weather channel once. “torrential downfall”
- This post was posted on Huffington Post.
- I made it through my first radio show without hyperventilating, getting drunk or fainting. So far 2 people have listened to it. I’m happy to have any number of listeners. 2 is good. 2 is awesome!
- Chasing Destino’s Sauced Interviews
There were also did a few things that weren’t awesome.
Here’s a list:
- I failed at finding a babysitter for a 3 hour period time twice this week. It’s not looking good for finding a sitter next week either. I am definitely reconsidering work options. A lot of people have schedules that work with their kids schedule. I want that. I want to drop off and pick up the kids and be around to take them to activities. #epicmommyfailure
- I have failed at friendship again. I think I’m a good friend and then I fail somehow. I think she said #byefelicia. Not in those exact words. Uggghhh. I’m Felicia. Damn it.
- It’s possible that I’m failing at being a decent girlfriend. Someone asked me where the boyfriend is. I really didn’t know. I know that he is in Ohio. She asked me if I didn’t care in case something happened. Then I laughed. She didn’t think it was funny. It’s probably not funny.
- I care but I’m glad I don’t have to share the bed with a diagonal sleeper for a night or two. (It could be more. I don’t remember. I’m so failing at this girlfriend crap.) #sleepingdiagonal is a thing every night at my house. I mean “our” house. Soooo failing.