If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I learned how to make mashed potatoes.
From scratch. No boxes in sight. At the end, I dropped the potato peeler like how people drop their microphones at the end of a rap battle or something.
- I went shopping 3 separate times with each of my kids. Now I need a nap or coffee.
- I am still not finished with Christmas shopping.
- We did not see “Star Wars.” I think I have another kidney stone. So I would’ve missed the whole show.
- I have writing projects that I will be working on this week.
- I thought of a topic for the a to z challenge. It’s in April. So ahead of the game.
- How are you guys?