If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I should totally be sleeping right now. Someone didn’t take their melatonin today. That stuff works.
- While at work, I think about weird things like challenging my boyfriend to a thumb wrestling contest. He would totally win but I would lose less than I would have a month ago. If I didn’t have a strong grip before, I do now. Thanks for that buffers.
- My mom told someone that I spray paint cars. It sounds illegal. Thanks for the street cred mom.
- On the plus side, I’m got more money than Kanye. hahahaha. I know, probably not in reality. Kanye is more of a jerk now that he’s poor. Who knew that was even possible?
- My youngest let me dress her up for a photo shoot. Someday soon she won’t let me take pictures of her. So I have to do it before she runs screaming from the room when I get the camera out.
- I would like to change the sign at work to say “Zero Fcks given.” Now it says something about zero and teamwork and something else positive.
- If I have flipped you off this week at around 7 a.m., I’m not sorry. Quit tailgating me jerk. I’m not a violent person but I would like to shoot your tires out. This is also why I don’t have a gun. Just looking out for your tires and personal well-being. You’re welcome.
- If I flipped you off in the drop off lane at school, also not sorry. Quit parking in the driving lane . . . just quit.
How was your week? Hopefully, you’re sleeping well.
P.S. I just looked up the side effects of melatonin. Irritability. No kidding. . . . Imagine if I didn’t sleep. Oh wait. I don’t always. I’ve been up for almost 24 hours. . . .