If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I almost went camping with my boyfriend at the Rootwire Music Festival. It’s in Ohio somewhere. At a campground. I think you had to pay extra for showering.
- My boyfriend calls me a decepticon because I used to go camping with him. I didn’t tell him that camping is not my favorite thing.
- I didn’t go again for the fourth year in a row . I stayed home with the kid, the rabbit and Manny Pacquiemeow, the cat. By the way, the cat is a jerk.
- My time was spent reading, watching Netflix, cleaning and not leaving the house too much. Although, I had to go buy coffee creamer. I was going to buy pizza but the freezer at the store was not working. I had to tell the cashier. But at least the ice cream freezer was ok. I also forgot to buy ice cream.
- Is it ironic that someone who doesn’t leave the house much thinks about traveling so much? It’s mostly because I don’t like driving. Someday, I’ll go see the world. My bank account also says no at the moment.
- I found a budget app because I need help budgeting. I can do it but I get lazy about it. Then before you know it – broke again. I should be able to afford comic books by October. Maybe September.
- I watched the entire season of Riverdale. I’m trying to watch Supernatural still. I made it through the first episode.
- I’m trying to decide what album to do a review on for next week. There are a few to choose from. I thought I had a list but I can’t find it. Will have to start the list from scratch.
- I have a 100 or more pages to read of “The Midnight Queen.” What are the odds that I’ll finish and have a book review ready by tomorrow?
- I have to take pictures today. It’s not like it’s a requirement. It’s only for the blog. I can’t help myself though. I’m almost always taking pictures.
- If you get a chance, check out my #weekendcoffeeshare board on Pinterest. If you’re in the link-up, I try to share your post on Pinterest- even if you don’t have a Pinterest button.
- Hope you all had a good weekend!
Here are a few posts from the past week.