This is the 23rd post about books on the #alreadyread list. There are so many books on the #alreadyread list and the TBR.
1. Me Talk Pretty One Day. I love this book and many other books by David Sedaris. It is so funny and honest.
2. China Dolls. Definitely a captivating story.
3. Where’d You Go Bernadette. This book was interesting from beginning to end. Nothing boring or expected happens.
5. Gods and Generals. If you are interested in novels about the Civil War, then you should read “Gods and Generals.”
6. Othello. I did my last paper in college on Othello.
7. Strong Heart
8. Frankenstein. Mary Shelley was a genius. I wish she had had a happier life.