Steven Bamidele has a beautiful, sweet voice. I think his voice is made of honey and cotton candy. The five songs listed below are the reasons that I think Bamidele’s voice is an early Christmas in July present to us. For the last five years, he has released at least one song a year. If you click on the song titles below, you can listen to Steven Bamidele’s music. All of his songs are a gift from the heavens that is available on the internet.
- 2017 – You Can’t Put Out This Fire
- 2018 – Things Could Be Better
- 2019 – Still My Mother’s Baby
- 2020- Again From Scratch. From the EP, A Sense of Belonging
- 2021 – What Happens Afterwards
Connect with Steven Bamidele: