1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans
The Lord of the Rings. People freakin’ love The Lord of the Rings.
Since I couldn’t finish The Hobbit, I didn’t even start The Lord of the Rings. I love the movies. Does that count for anything?
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year
A Christmas Carol
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
Where the Sidewalk Ends, Curious George and The Monster at the End of this Book. There’s a soft spot in my heart for children’s books.
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I have all of the books in the series. Hardcover because I love the series. Plus, my mommy bought them for me.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere
Many of my book blogger friends have been posting about The Beast and the Bethany.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
I haven’t read it but it is on my TBR.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from
The Hobbit. It’s not JRR Tolkien’s fault that I can’t make it past the 1st page . Without fail, I fall asleep. Why can’t I just go on an adventure with Bilbo? But I have to get past thinking that it is soooo boring.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying
The Hunger Games.