Welcome to the Halloween book tag! Halloween is my favorite holiday for several reasons including costumes and candy. Plus, spooky season is the best time to read spooky books.
I found this book tag on Maddalena’s blog Space and Sorcery. The original tag is from Naomi the Book Lover.
Everyone is invited to participate in the Halloween Book Tag.
1. Carving pumpkins – what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I would never ever carve up a book or light it on fire. Never. Ever.
As far as a book that I dislike, I would choose Lord of the Flies.
2. Trick or treat – what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
Jade Daniels is a treat. Iago is a trick.
3. Candy corn – what book is always sweet?
4. Ghosts – what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
Miss Marple. If she could help me figure out stuff that would be cool.
5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
Little Red Riding Hood
6. Wizards and witches – what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
I like the sorting hat scene.
7. Blood and gore – what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?