Queen, of course.
I wasn’t sure if I could get through a rock and roll A to Z Challenge without talking about Fat Bottomed Girls or the best damn fans in the land – females.
Why do you think most guys start bands? The money or fame? No. The music? Not always.
The correct answer is women. A lot of guys start bands to meet women.
Some chicks are offended by this song. I am not one of them. It’s about women who have a little more junk in the trunk. I can totally relate to that. Who doesn’t like songs that they can relate to?
Women my age have grown up in a time when it’s okay to have big butts. “Fat Bottomed Girls” is a precursor to “Baby Got Back.” I’m not sure what happened in the time between “Fat Bottomed Girls” and “Baby Got Back” that made it acceptable to have a big butt. It’s fine with me because now girdles are a thing of the past.
It’s not easy to make the rockin’ world go ’round. Fat Bottomed Girls still get the job done.
If we were having coffee, I would tell you:
- I’m running so far behind right now. I may be getting dressed for work and typing this at the same time.
- that I like that “Fat-Bottomed Girl” song. He’s just saying he likes big butts and he cannot lie.
- I bought a 35mm camera for $1. It needs a flash. I’m not paying $300 for a flash though. Will be looking on ebay later. Thank goodness for ebay sometimes.
- I really have to get dressed now.
- I also have two interviews to transcribe. Hopefully, my kids have school sometime this week. It’s so hard to transcribe with kids in the house.
- I have to run. It’s been good to see you. There will be more time next week, right?