If we were having coffee, I would tell you:
- I’m running so far behind right now. I may be getting dressed for work and typing this at the same time.
- that I like that “Fat-Bottomed Girl” song. He’s just saying he likes big butts and he cannot lie.
- I bought a 35mm camera for $1. It needs a flash. I’m not paying $300 for a flash though. Will be looking on ebay later. Thank goodness for ebay sometimes.
- I really have to get dressed now.
- I also have two interviews to transcribe. Hopefully, my kids have school sometime this week. It’s so hard to transcribe with kids in the house.
- I have to run. It’s been good to see you. There will be more time next week, right?