“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible
things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you
can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
1. Someday I’ll be on “The Worst Cooks in America.”
2. The laundry will be finished.
3. My book will be in the library.
4. My youngest kid will win a gold medal in the Olympics
5. The middle kid will have her own comedy show.
6. The oldest kid will play the flute for a rock band. I hope I can get her to listen to Jethro Tull.
Does believing in the impossible make it more possible? All of these impossible things could happen with a lot of work and determination. I didn’t think it was possible to think of six things but I did. The impossible suddenly became possible.