Tell us the methods you use to get through a disappointment
I don’t know if I would call them “methods.”
Here is the rundown of stuff I do when I’m disappointed.
1. I cry mostly because I’m angry.
2. Then I might cry a little more because I’m sad.
3. I eat some chocolate or ice cream.
4. Making a list of why I’m better off not getting what I want helps.
5. Finding funny stuff on Pinterest.
6. Finding inspirational quotes on Pinterest.
7. Shopping. Shoe shopping is the best.
8. Watching a funny movie. Adam Sandler hasn’t let me down yet.
Next time, I’m disappointed I will have to remember to look up Adam Sandler on Pinterest. Okay, I couldn’t wait.