A guide to your city! Share some of the hot-spots and hidden gems of where you live.
This is a list of things to do in Sandusky, Ohio.
3. Mekong Restaurant and it’s sister restaurant, Small City Taphouse
4. Mr. Smith’s Coffee House
5. Joe Sundae’s or Toft’s Ice Cream Parlor
6. The Maritime Museum
7. Skateworld. We love roller skating so we go whenever we can.
8. There are several waterparks. Kalahari, Castaway Bay, Great Wolf, Rain
9. Tre Sorelle. Three sisters started a chocolate company.
10. During the summer, the island cruises ( aka the Booze Cruise) are fun.
Even though I live around here, there are a few things on this list I haven’t experienced. Have to change that!
Yes! 🙂 I’ve been wanting to go to the Maritime Museum. Can’t always wait on Free Museum Day.
I may have to visit for the ice cream 😉
It might be worth the trip. 🙂