This weekend, the coffee talk will be road-trippin’. When was the last time anyone had the chance to go anywhere? We spent all day at the Indiana Comic Con. This is what I can tell you:
- The line for everything was long. If you want to look in the mirror, forget it. Elves are always in the way.
- Sith Lords move soo slow.
- Comic con attendees take things seriously. We need things at the convention to be organized so there is no question as to how things work. Also, don’t line jump and crawl under the gates. If so, make sure you don’t knock the gate over. You will look like a jerk. You’ll be lucky if someone doesn’t take you out with their lightsaber. I’m only half joking. I really thought people were going to get into some sort of altercation – geeks or not.
- I didn’t do as much as I wanted. The kids went too. So I didn’t stalk comic book artists as I had planned.
- It might be bedtime for mommy sooner than later. I remember why I was not a fan of co-sleeping. I woke up several times with Little Sister’s toys on me or under my pillow – not to mention only sleeping on a 1/4 of the bed. Coffee will be a must for tomorrow or I will be as slow as a Sith Lord.