If we were having coffee, I would
- Want tell you all about the interview that I just did with ThunderCougarFalconHawk. But it will have to wait a few more days. I will just say that they are awesome, maybe even more awesome than awesome- on CD or at a live show.
You can find them here:
- Tell you about the local music/clothing store that had Michael Jackson Day for no reason. Just because. They had cookies and mixtapes. It was like the old days. Kids just don’t get excited about video premieres, like we did when “Thriller” was on Mtv for the first time.
- I may have wanted to do the dance when “Thriller” was playing. You know the one. I’ll be over here practicing for next year.
- And I went to Free Comic Book Day. By myself. No entourage aka my boyfriend and kids. I’m not sure how I feel about that. It was kind of lonely. And I forgot to wear the tiara. It all worked out fine. I did get a nice print of Princess Leia. Not the slavegirl Princess Leia. The other one.
- P.S. I’m also finished with the A to Z Challenge. I’m really quite pleased with my posts. I’m also pleased that I found a band that starts with Q.