If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- that we are officially moving . . . someday this month. Or next month. The day is not so official.
- I keep trying to pack stuff. Toys are impossible. Somebody keeps getting them out again. So I have to tape and hide the boxes with toys.
- I’ve had a few disappointments – as far as jobs, blogging and writing.
- But also some lovely things happened too. I’ve got the keys to house for gosh sake. They’re pink. Pictures to follow later.
- In spite of the disappointing nonsense, I’m trying to refocus. It’s been a lot of, “What are you gonna do with your life?” talk with myself. I always think of that Twisted Sister video.
We went to Warped tour. It might have been one of the best days ever. You can read about it here.
Yeah, I totally forgot to drink coffee today. I’m slipping. I don’t even know me anymore. Just kidding. I’ll be better tomorrow because there will be coffee. At the moment, I’m drinking sweet tea. It’s my other favorite drink. Shhhh . . . . don’t tell coffee.