If we were having coffee, I would have two cups. How many do you need? What have you guys been doing this week? Here’s the skinny on my week.
- There was a lot of work this week. So many early mornings that started at 4:30 a.m.
- There was a lot of driving. To work. To pick up kids.
- There was a lot of trying to be patient. I didn’t want to be the one to get arrested in the pickup lane at school. That lady totally cut me off while I was trying to follow the rules. She at least deserved the finger or something. But I did not. I was thinking of the children. Also, I would have looked like the asshole even if I wasn’t.
- So I think partially because I was tired and just not paying attention, I used corn SYRUP to make popcorn instead of corn OIL. Twice. I have literally burned the ever-loving shhhiiiiit out of two pans.
- Now the neighbors and local birds know that I cannot cook. Lucky birds. Hopefully, they like syrup on their burnt popcorn.
- My boyfriend thinks it is hysterical. He won’t think so when there are no pans left.
- It was a decent week on the blog. There were posts that I thought were good. My boob is in a picture and no one noticed. 🙂 Sneaky boob. Sneaky. Sneaky.
- I didn’t do as many photo challenges this week. I’m trying to think of new stuff to write about. Coffee will help. It has to helllllp meeeee.
- There was probably something else. I can’t remember. It’s naptime.
Sounds crazy but try bringing cold water with a drop of washing up liquid in the burnt pans. The boiling will lift the burnt on stuff off the bottom of the pan. Hope the birds enjoyed the popcorn.
So boiling it? I will try it. . . 🙂 Thanks!
basically yes, the washing up liquid makes it bubble up quite impressively too.
Oh goodness, what a time of it! I’m sure that getting up at 4:30 has something to do with your corn syrup mix-up. Hope you have a more restful week this coming week!
I didn’t even know corn oil existed! As for the school run – just rise above it and imagine nasty things happening to the bad driver instead.
Would love to have coffee with you 🙂 our worlds sound similar!