If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I drove all night to get to you. Wait, no. But I did drive all day on Thursday. I drove through 3 states and across a bridge. There was no hyperventilating – only because there was no time to pull over.
- I made some more Wonder Woman tiaras.
- I found Lizzi and gave her one of the tiaras.
- Then I found my friend, Jeff.
- This picture is old. Still good though.
- He found “Maggot Brain.” Some people never find it.
- We also found margaritas.
- I found a spinning chair. It might have been a computer desk chair. Whatever. It was awesome. I’m missing out. Why doesn’t my chair spin? Probably because I’d never finish anything. Always spinning.
- In the morning, I went to the Short North. I found a snooty coffee shop and had snooty coffee. It was kind of awesome. The makers of the coffee were super nice. Much nicer than I would be to that one snooty customer, who bitched because she wanted her coffee in a real glass instead of a to-go cup.
- Then I drove around looking for a statue. I couldn’t find it.
- So I drove home. Well, sort of. For some reason, I just started to cry. Maybe because I had to leave Columbus again. Maybe because I don’t have a spinny chair. Maybe because I didn’t go to the Ohio Comic Con or to see Sheer Mag. (Whyyyyy do I keep missing them?)
- Maybe because I don’t have a snooty coffee shop to go to yet. Maybe because every sad song ever written was playing. So I had to pull over for like 20 minutes and evaluate my life or something. I felt like I was in glass case of emotion. Ok. Not entirely. Whatever pimpmobiles are made of – I was in that.
- Everything is fine. I have decided that it’s time to go find the local coffee shop.
- I also found my boyfriend.
- This picture is old too. Still good though.
- He makes stuff better. He said it would be fine and there’s no crying in baseball. He’s got the jokes and/or movie quotes.
- As you can see, I changed my blog theme. There were no tears shed while changing everything around. I didn’t have to take a mental health day or anything.
- So how are you guys? Hope everything is awesome. Everything is awesome!!
This was definitely a cool post with a lot of interesting thoughts and loose ends thrown in, too. I am glad you posted about your boyfriend, he looks like a very nice man and he gets your cinema references. I like pop culture and mention movies on my posts, too. Life is good! I love coffee and enjoy anywhere I go to get it, too. Always ask what their “specialty” is. . . take care!
I went to OSU but haven’t been in Columbus in ages. I love Maggot Brain. Well, the song, that is 😉 Was Lizzi in Ohio? I thought she was still on the East Coast. Sounds like a busy week full of good coffee.
She was in Ohio. She might still be. I’m not sure when she’s leaving exactly.
I’m actually now in NH (I grew up in Ohio), but I’ve followed part of her journey on FaceBook and the last spot I remember being named was in Maryland. It sounds like she’s doing a pretty good sized tour.
Yes, she is. She’s going to be in Texas sometime soon.
Wow, quite the traveler.