If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I drove all night to get to you. Wait, no. But I did drive all day on Thursday. I drove through 3 states and across a bridge. There was no hyperventilating – only because there was no time to pull over.
- I made some more Wonder Woman tiaras.
- I found Lizzi and gave her one of the tiaras.
- Then I found my friend, Jeff.
- This picture is old. Still good though.
- He found “Maggot Brain.” Some people never find it.
- We also found margaritas.
- I found a spinning chair. It might have been a computer desk chair. Whatever. It was awesome. I’m missing out. Why doesn’t my chair spin? Probably because I’d never finish anything. Always spinning.
- In the morning, I went to the Short North. I found a snooty coffee shop and had snooty coffee. It was kind of awesome. The makers of the coffee were super nice. Much nicer than I would be to that one snooty customer, who bitched because she wanted her coffee in a real glass instead of a to-go cup.
- Then I drove around looking for a statue. I couldn’t find it.
- So I drove home. Well, sort of. For some reason, I just started to cry. Maybe because I had to leave Columbus again. Maybe because I don’t have a spinny chair. Maybe because I didn’t go to the Ohio Comic Con or to see Sheer Mag. (Whyyyyy do I keep missing them?)
- Maybe because I don’t have a snooty coffee shop to go to yet. Maybe because every sad song ever written was playing. So I had to pull over for like 20 minutes and evaluate my life or something. I felt like I was in glass case of emotion. Ok. Not entirely. Whatever pimpmobiles are made of – I was in that.
- Everything is fine. I have decided that it’s time to go find the local coffee shop.
- I also found my boyfriend.
- This picture is old too. Still good though.
- He makes stuff better. He said it would be fine and there’s no crying in baseball. He’s got the jokes and/or movie quotes.
- As you can see, I changed my blog theme. There were no tears shed while changing everything around. I didn’t have to take a mental health day or anything.
- So how are you guys? Hope everything is awesome. Everything is awesome!!