If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- that I’ve been watching the show, “Hannibal.”
- I wake up in the morning and watch it. I fall asleep watching it at night.
- It could be because of this guy.
- I want him to be my friend but I don’t want him to make me into coffee.
- We are also not psychopaths or sociopaths. I googled it. I have also profiled most of my friends and hardly any of them are psychopaths.
- Lucas and I have been making lots of jokes about putting the lotion in the basket. We really do have a lotion basket. Good times.
- Since last week, I’ve been working 3rd shift at a factory. There’s a virgin tank there. I don’t know what it’s for but I really, really want to take a picture of it. I’m positive that I’m not a worthy candidate for the virgin tank sacrifice.
- However, photography is probably against the rules so I’ll wait a month or so.
- Other than that, I’ve spent a lot of time sleeping and looking for my keys. Apparently, the percentage of misplacing my keys has increased by 110% since the shift change.
- Coffee has been a lifesaver, except now I drink it at 8 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
- How have you guys been? I haven’t been around much but hopefully that will change.
You can view link up your Weekend Coffee Share posts, here