If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- that it was a pretty good week. Coffee was made. I was the only one drinking coffee again, except on that one day that I slept too long. There was no time for doing much of anything on that day.
- On most days, I worked, slept, read books, took some pictures and watched Netflix. Also, I drove the kids to an activity or two. It was a pretty typical week . . .
- Until Saturday . . . when we went to the Comic Con in Columbus. It was just Lucas, Eva and I this time.
- Eva dressed up like Super Girl. We forgot the cape but no one cried about it. She still looked really cute. She’s still a little shy about asking people to take pictures with her.
- I dressed up like Lois Lane. Well, like Lois Lane if she were a hipster or a retro hipster. It worked. No one cried about it.
- I tried to get Lucas to dress up like Clark Kent. He didn’t think he looked enough like Clark Kent to pull it off. (He would make an excellent Lobo though. He also does not want to dress up like Lobo. Maybe it’s too much leather?
- I spent most of the time looking for a Superman so Eva, aka Supergirl, could have her picture taken with him. Superman is an elusive being. I could not find him anywhere.
- I couldn’t even find Clark Kent. I still have his name badge.
- If you want to know about how to make DIY Halloween costumes, Pinterest is full of ideas as usual.
- P.S. My boyfriend does not want to do any of them. Maybe Clark Kent will go with me next year.
Finally!! We found Superman . . . with Wonder Woman, of course.