- How to Love a Jamaican. Great book.
- Howard’s End. I probably liked this book. Honestly, I don’t remember.
- The Hunger Games. Loved this whole series. Didn’t think we’d be so close to living the story so soon.
- I Am Malala. Excellent book. Highly recommend!
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. This book is definitely in my top ten all-time favorite books.
- I Wanna Be Well. This is one of 5 books on this list that is non-fiction. Pretty interesting.
- I, Tituba, Black Witch of Salem. This is based on a true story but it’s also a bit fictional.
- If I Am Missing or Dead. Non-fiction. Very sad.
- If You Tell. Worth reading.
- In Your Hands. Captivating story. Would read again.
10 Books on the #AlreadyRead List. Part 12
4 responses to “10 Books on the #AlreadyRead List. Part 12”
The Hunger Games is one of my fave series too!Loading…
I’ve just read Maryse Condé’s I, Tituba which was fascinating.
Have you read Ann Petry’s Tituba of Salem Village?Loading…
No, I haven’t. Thanks for the tip. 🙂Loading…