- Nari of the Bay Area was a lifelong fan of music. However, she became a musician herself before attending college in Kentucky.
- Now Nari writes and performs her own songs. She started off being a fan. Then she learned how to play and write music. It’s so awesome that she believed in herself and still makes music.
- Her latest single, “Lower My Expectations,” was based on a disappointing dating experience. she says, “Since then I’ve been pretty self-aware when I was expecting too much out of someone too early or if I was lowering my standards and expectations just to have someone who will stick around.”
- She is also a believer in the power of friendship. Nari wrote a song, “Julia,” for her bestie. We all need a friendship like this one.
- Fun Fact: Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday to you Nari!