1.Would you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
Dog-ears are terrible. I know I know. However, I would rather have a friend that dog-ears books than a friend who loses my books. It’s a little hearbreaking to lose a book.
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
I would rather secretly hate a book that everyone loves. It’s not really a secret that I dislike Gone Girl a little bit.
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
I need a distraction on the plane so I forget that I am thousands of feet in the air. I would rather not be stuck anywhere without a book but I would choose the train ride.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
Most of my favorite characters are monsters and I don’t want to become dinner. So I would rather have dinner with my favorite author in order to have a chance of survival. Stephen King or Stephen Graham Jones would be interesting to have dinner with.
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
At the moment, I don’t have any book crushes. Honestly, I don’t think I have ever had a book crush. I would rather date a crush from real life.
6. Would you rather have your favorite book turned into a movie, or your favorite movie turned into a book?
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger, or one where your favorite character is killed off?
I guess that I would probably choose the annoying cliffhanger.
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
I would definitely rather lost the ability to reread books that I’ve already read. I don’t reread books very often.
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
It depends on the food situation. Can I have food at the library? If I can have food at the library, then I choose the library.
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
Paper cuts are the worst! I would rather lose my place.
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
I would rather read in the dark.
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
Reading on the beach is usually a good time.