“Bookish Goals” is the The Top Ten Tuesday theme for this week. If you are like me then you start out with so many goals. But will only finish one or two goals.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. It is currently hosted by Jana at That Artsy Book Reader. Be sure to tag Jana and myself so that we can see your favorite books. Everyone is welcome to participate. Comments and links welcome!
What are your bookish goals in 2023?
- Organize Book shelves. The holidays are over and the roofers are probably finished. So I can organize the computer room and the bookshelves.
- Book Riot Read Harder Challenge. I really want to complete this challenge in 2023.
- Listen to 2 audiobooks
- Goodreads Challenge. My goal is to read 50 books. I’m have finished 5 already.
- Read the books I already own
- Participate in 2 book blog tours
- NetGalley ARCS. At the moment, I have about eleven ARCS on the shelf. Some are finished already but I need to write the review.
- Attend an author event. I used to love going to book signings. Hopefully, I can go to at least one this year.