You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
1. Peanut butter but only if jelly can come along too.
2. Avocado. A knife doesn’t count does it?
4. Chicken. Prepackaged or already ready chicken please. I do not want to kill my own food yet.
5. Chocolate. It’ll melt. I better eat it fast.
P.S. Please send coffee too.
Strawberry pretzel dessert. So tempting. . .
What food always makes you feel happy while you’re eating it?
There are so many that I can’t pick just one food. So how about a top five list?
2. Spaghetti. If it’s my mom’s spaghetti, even I will be even happier than if I’m eating regular spaghetti.
3. Ice Cream
4. Cookies. Double chocolate coconut cookies are my favorite. However, I did have a gingersnap today and I was supremely happy.
5. Cheese. I just love cheese. Really I do.
Describe the most satisfying meal you’ve ever eaten, in glorious
In 2001, my mom and I went on a road trip. From the beginning, we had terrible meals and inadequate service. We were starving from Ohio to Missouri. Twenty-four hours of undercooked, overcooked, greasy, dry globs of food. I was seriously praying for a decent meal. We had reached a breaking point with bad food – meaning we were going to break something or have a nervous breakdown. Our sugar levels were all over the place from not eating much besides junk food. It was past the time for good food.
Stephenson’s was like Cracker Barrel, except better. There are no fake potatoes or frozen briscuit in this place. I felt like we had gone to foodie heaven. Everything was the best thing I ever had – the biscuits, the vegetables, the chicken, dessert.
The restaurant itself was beautiful. I don’t remember every seeing any restaurant that was so lovely.
Unfortunately, the restaurant closed down after new management took over. We still have our memories of one good meal out ten.
Mexican food at Casa Fiesta. Lucas made the pizza. I have to go eat something now. The power of suggestion works. 🙂