I was nominated The Versatile Blogger Award by znjavid at A Mom’s Blog – http://zainabjavid.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Check out her blog!
The rules for this award are:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 15 other bloggers. Or 7 like I did. Rule breaker 🙂
Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominees are:
1. A Borrowed Backpack – http://aborrowedbackpack.wordpress.com/
2. Eat, Travel, Photograph – http://autumninbruges.wordpress.com/
3. Being Mrs. Carmichael – http://mrscarmichael.wordpress.com/
4. Claudette’s Corner – http://claudettecorner.wordpress.com/
5. de Wets Wild – http://dewetswild.com/
6. Across the Bored – http://acrossthebored.com/
7. Vernette Out Loud – http://vernetteoutloud.wordpress.com/
7 Interesting Things About Me
1. I’m allergic to peppers and spices.
2. But I love Cajun food.
3. I love vampire movies.
4. But I really love “The Walking Dead.”
5. I went to Rock on the Range this year.
6. Secretly hoping to go see Donnie & Marie. I guess it’s not a secret now.
7. I don’t condone violence. But I love boxing/kickboxing movies.
Congratulations on the well deserved accolade! And thank you very much for sharing de Wets Wild with your friends and followers here at Destino!
Congratulations to you also! 🙂 I enjoy your blog. Always interesting to see your posts & photos. Thank you!
Congratulations on the award!! I have just started following your blog, looking forward to reading more from you. Thank you for nominating me for the award 🙂
You’re welcome! 🙂 Congratulations! I’ve really enjoyed your blog.
Thank you so much!
Best wishes and congratulations. Hugs, Barbara
Congratz! 😀 YES to vampire movies! Though I enjoy when they’re in an old setting more than a modern, young highschool one.
Thanks! I like both traditional and modern settings. I find myself watching “Underworld” quite a bit. get it “bit” lol. oh vampire humor.
Hahaha nice one ;D
Congratulations and do have a wonderful day ahead, always~ Cheers!! 😀
You’re welcome, my friend! Cheers~ 😀
Congratulations and thank you! Looks like I have a little work to do…
Congratulations to you! 🙂 Thanks!
Thanks so much for the award. I’m honoured 🙂
You’re welcome!! 🙂 Congratulations to you!