Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?
1. Take the kids to the Harvest Happenings Festival. Little Sister #2 wants to ride the horses like her big sisters did a few years ago.
2. Attend a Zombie Apocalypse party. Then learn how to spell apocalypse. Would it really matter if I can’t spell it if it was a REAL apocalypse?
3. I’d like to go to one more big concert before winter arrives. The chances are looking pretty slim at the moment.
4. If I get a chance to meet Norman Reedus, I’m taking it.
5. Do a home improvement project sooner than later. The plan is to do a video and put it on YouTube for the whole world to see. I imagine that it will be hilarious. It will probably more like National Lampoon’s Home Improvement than “This Old House.”