If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I always realize that I’m not a hippie at music festivals. I’m never as laid back as I think I am. Also, I’m not one with the earth or inner peace. I’m working on it.
- Some of my favorite people are hippies. Like this guy. I didn’t even know he had a real name until this year. He changed his profile name to his real name. I had to look at the profile to make sure I knew him.
- I will never be as cool as the guy in the bathrobe and walking stick.
- Lucas said that people don’t think I’m a real person since I haven’t been out to do anything lately. I think I need a shirt that says, “I’m a real girl.”
- Unfortunately, for hippie vendors, I’m not that into tye-dye. We have a friend that does some quality tye-dyes though.
- He made these pants. And wore them. I’m kind of jealous. He’ll probably make you some. This is his Facebook page. I’m thinking I could pull off one of the tye-dye scarves.
- Look at me being outside with nature in the rain. That is real mud.Dirty, dirty mud. I’m not ready to be a mud person.
- Fire people. Always fun. Lucas is the one playing the guitar.
- Lucas said it was ok to try standing in the rain. So we did. It was fun. I danced around, while he drank a beer. Sounds about right.
- If I could cook and wanted to make money, I would be a food vendor at music festivals. People are always hungry. Well, I’m always hungry and I’m a person.
- So today, I went to work. Then I got on Pinterest. Then I fell asleep. All in all a good day, except that I didn’t have any coffee. Someone asked me why I didn’t seem so happy. The answer was “Because I haven’t had coffee yet.” It’s the truth. Coffee always makes the day better.
- How was your week?
- You can find more coffee addicts at Part-Time Monster.
P.S. Enjoy this video of Canned Heat. Awesomeness. 🙂